The City Clerk is entrusted with numerous vital duties, which include serving as election superintendent, preparing meeting agendas, processing legislation and agreements for signature by appropriate officials, and providing administrative support to the Council.
Among the primary responsibilities of the City Clerk are to:
- Act as clerk of the City Council
- Maintain the official record of the minutes of Commission meetings
- Have custody of the public records of the City
- Be the official custodian of the Seal of the City
- Be responsible for updating the City’s Code of Ordinances
Download forms and documents.